Governor Attendance Record
Greenfields Junior School Governor Attendance Record for the Academic Year 2016/17
Responsibilities of each committee:
Full Governing Body:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- Holding the headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils, and the performance management of staff; and
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent.
- Pupil attainment
- Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Pupil/Sports Premium
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Health and Safety
- Buildings/grounds maintenance
- Annually determine salary progression for eligible teaching and support staff and Headteacher
- Deal with any request to review leadership pay ranges
- Annual audit of performance management and detailed audit at appropriate point in the school's Ofsted cycle.
Key to table below:
The numbers in the table relate to the number of meetings the governor should of attended and has attended during the year.
|FULL GOVERNING BODY||CURRICULUM COMMITTEE||RESOURCES COMMITTEE||
|Name||No should attend||No attended||No should attend||No attended||No should attend||No attended||No shoud attend||